AIRTIME / FAX EMAIL PROMOTION
Terms & Conditions
The Promotion will run from 23 October 2013 until 30 November 2013.
This promotion is not a competition
There is no cost/fee to partake
Fax2email is a free service
To receive an instant airtime voucher ranging in value from R5 – R5000 the following requirement is to be met:
Active a new fax2email number via the link provided by the competition site
Must have a valid and active email address that is used personally by the entrée
The first 1000 new fax2email activations will receive a R5 airtime top up voucher instantly
Airtime reward will only be issued to the first 1000 activation until the end of the promotion, the reward will end based on the 1000 activations completing and at the end of the promotion date, whichever comes first
Rewards are issued in the form of airtime vouchers and may not be exchanged for cash
All prizes awarded will be instant prizes of free airtime. Contract and prepaid subscribers may enter the promotion but winnings can only be utilised directly by prepaid subscribers. This winning airtime pin vouchers will also be sent to contract subscribers who can then use the winnings to be redeemed by any prepaid phone subscriber of their choice i.e. family and friends with prepaid accounts;
10 MONTHLY REWARDS
10.1 promotions will begin 24 October 2013 and complete 31 December 2013
10.2 To be eligible for winning random rewards of the monthly R10 000 airtime reward:
10.2.1 Be eighteen years or older.
10.2.2 Be a South African Resident.
10.2.3 Have an active fax2email user.
10.2.4 Have received at least 5 faxes on your fax2email number any one of the months during which the promotion is running.
11. How it works?
11.1 There is R10 000.00 in airtime to be won over a period of two months from 24 October 2013 – December 31 and instant guaranteed airtime of R5 per new allocation for the 1st 1000 activation until November 30 2013
11.2 A draw will be held once a month for the allocation of the R10 000.00 reward, the voucher denominations are as follows:
2 X R1000.00,
3 X R500,
5 X R100,
11.3 If you have received 5 or more faxes on your fax2email number for a particular month your number will be entered into for that month.
11.4 Random fax2email numbers will be drawn each month and those fax2email numbers will be the winning numbers.
12. Winners will be notified by email.
13. Winners have seven days to claim their prize, thereafter the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
14. In order to claim their prize a winner will be required to provide Digiworx Solutions with the following information:
Cell phone number
Should the information not be provided then the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
15. The Promoter will be allowed to publish the monthly prize winners name and photograph on its website and in any advertising, promotion, print or public relations material, the nature and manner of such releases will to be determined within the sole discretion of the Promoter, provided that the prize winner consents to such usage after being announced as a monthly prize winner of the Promotion. Updates sent until cancelled. By participating you agree to receive marketing material from the promoter and its associates from time to time;
16. If required by the Minister for Trade and Industry, the National Consumer Commission or for whatever other reason, the Promoter shall have the right to terminate this promotional competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter, its directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants.
17. The Promotion is not open to the following people: The directors, members, partners, agents, advertisers, employees or consultants of Sales Talk (Pty) Ltd (“the company”), or any partner of the company.
17.1 The spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 17 above.
17.2 People outside the borders of the Republic of South Africa
18. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entrants entry into the Promotion and use of the prizes won, at their own risk. Neither the company nor any of its partners can be held responsible for any accident, injury, harm, loss or damages as a result of entry into the Promotion or the use of a prize.
20. The promoters and their associated companies, agents, partners and sponsors shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever arising from an entrant's participation in the competition;
21. Sales Talk (Pty) Ltd reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Promotion process.
22. The fax2email user agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions should the users’ fax2email number be entered in the draw.
23. In the event of any dispute arising from the competition, the promoters may, at their sole and absolute discretion, be able to nominate an independent 3rd party to adjudicate and decide upon any issues arising from such dispute. Such party's decision will be final and binding upon all participants. The promoter's, organizers and judges will be not obliged to give reasons for their decisions or to enter into correspondence in connection therewith;
24. This promotion complies with section 36 of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008 and is open to all South African residents. Changes to section 36 of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008 may necessitate changes to the terms and conditions of the competition;
25. The Promoter will take all reasonable measures to ensure that the service is always available but does not guarantee its availability;
25. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of The Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, subject to any written The Promoter direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition and may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process;
26. To the extent permitted by law, The Promoter, telephone networks, or service providers take no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate transcription or entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction;